Home Therapy Solutions is a professional therapy practice with several therapies to meet your needs. You may receive one or multiple therapies at a time. A referral or a change to another discipline is not considered a setback, but is often part of the continuum of intervention, or as a step-down approach in order to hone in on a specific skill area that you became ready for. Each of our professional disciplines have some inherent overlap with one another in practice. Any professionals working with you, work as a team. Your needs and progress are discussed, and strategies are shared with each other. Below is a brief description of each of our disciplines in support of our mission and philosophy.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) draws on neurological, physical, psychological, and social-emotional approaches to address the functional skills needed for your successful participation in the home and community settings. Typical treatment plan can include any of the following interventions (but is not limited to): neuromuscular re-education for arm paralysis, balance, functional mobility, adaptive skill/equipment training, cognition, self-care and life skills training, therapeutic exercise, caregiver training and home programming.
- Physical Therapy (PT) utilizes neurological, physical and bio-mechanical approaches to address your musculoskeletal development for strength, coordination, and mobility for successful performance and participation in your daily life. Typical treatment plan can include any of the following interventions (but is not limited to): strength and coordination training, gait training, taping, or bracing, equipment recommendation/training, pain management, therapeutic exercise, caregiver training and home programming.
- Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) employs a neurological and bio-mechanical approach to the area of the body specific to your head. The speech-language pathologist addresses the brain, face, ears, mouth, and throat for: cognition, auditory processing, social skills, oral motor skills, speech, language, augmentative and alternative communication, vocal nodules, and many therapists work with swallowing disorders.
Home Therapy Solution therapists provides 1 hour therapy sessions to adult patients in their home, including assisted living settings.
- cardiac and respiratory health
- neurologic illness or trauma
- general debilitation
- gait abnormalities
- orthopedic injury
- activities of daily living & life skills in the home or community
- physical, cognitive, and sensory stimulation, along with comfort strategies for those struggling with dementia
Initial Assessment provides valuable information of an adult's injury/illness to guide a treatment plan in order to restore or maintain function and safety.
Assessment Contributes To:
- therapeutic intervention designed to maximize independence, safety, and comfort
- home modification recommendations as needed
- adaptive self-care equipment recommendations as needed
- walking device recommendation and training
- wheelchair recommendation and training
- caregiver training to facilitate the therapeutic process
Therapy Intensive Home Program Option
For adult clients who are recovering from an acute illness, we have a rehabilitation team that will come to your home 2 -3 times per week. Following certain injuries or illnesses, maximum restoration of function is best achieved with an intense therapeutic regimen within the window of maximum achievable recovery. We will bring and loan equipment (as available), or provide recommendations for purchase. You and your family member(s) will receive education and training.
We will always refer you first to Medicare covered services, however if you are in need of additional aggressive therapy, a specific therapy treatment not otherwise available through Medicare home care agency services, or are not of age for Medicare, then call for a no fee initial phone consultation and fee structure. You will receive a Welcome Packet via email if you choose to proceed with scheduling an evaluation appointment.
Geographic Consideration Applies
Flexible Payment Options